- Workshops –hands-on minds-on, based on STEAM, inter and multi disciplinary
- Products – educational aids (plane, 2D, 3D models and materials) for schools, educational, research and
cultural institutions in Science, Arts, Maths and Social Sciences. We make on order and also customize on requirement.
Click to view some of our products.
- Prototyping – for industry & everyday objects/products & environments
- Training – for teachers to manage and facilitate the makerspaces; use visual aids both plane and 3D in junction with the school curriculum; makerspace best practices
- Outreach Programmes and Experiential Learning – for museums, cultural and educational institutions, NGOs and corporates.
Click to view Designing a Museum Experience – How Do Things Move? at BITM Kolkata
- Setting-up Makerspaces – for communities, schools, educational & cultural institutions, which involves outlining the type of makerspace needed, scope of activities and planning the furniture, storage, tools, materials, display accordingly
- Facilitation and management of Makerspaces – prototyping, skill training, introduction to design methods, materials and tools
- Demos/Exhibits/Faires – Demos and exhibits at schools, community spaces, cultural institutions; setting up maker faires at school, mentoring and participating in exhibitions as a school team.
Check out photos from one of our demo exhibits at a community space.