CLASSIFICATION OF MODELS & EDUCATIONAL AIDS
Subjects and Topics:
LIST OF MODELS & EDUCATIONAL AIDS IN
higher secondary (hs)
- Types of Visual Aids:
The various models have been classified into 4 types.
- Demonstration devices which the instructor uses to demonstrate to the class.
- Manipulative devices – these can be handled by students for personal manipulation and study.
- Kits, which are do it yourself models.
Games & puzzles which exploit the recreational aspects of the subject.
Use: These models can help you and your students:
- To focus attention on ideas that are under discussion.
- To create interest in a new topic.
- To provide a setting or the discovery of concepts
- To provide a means for making independent investigations.
- To promote enjoyment and build appreciation of the subject.
- To teach application of ideas and concepts.
- To help in the retention of information.
View Lists and Brochures
Click on each to view.
PHYSICS: Kits and Models
MATHS:Interactive Devices for Children
MATHS: Geometric Representations of Algebraic Formulae
MATHS: Measurement of Length & Area
PHYSICS & CHEMISTRY: Models in Inorganic Chemistry & Charts in Physics